Monday, April 9, 2018

Is that a Rock in your Hand? - It's All About the Killer Series



While faced with the task of trying to come up with some ways that the Serial Killer in my book kills... I of course turned to the interwebs to find a list I was sure that was out there - with all kinds of different ways to "murder" someone...

So when I found absolutely nothing, I was kinda shocked.....

... but then I started thinking, well, why give actual people who kill ideas ....

And then I thought, but they can just watch ID Channel to get all kinds of ideas ...

So why isn't there a master list out there?   Who knows..... but, guess I'm going to make one of my own.

So I sought out to create our own master list... and thought, I'm not going to limit it to just ways that the character(s) I'm writing would do, it's going to be a master, MASTER LIST ..


Google Images
I first became aware of this practice while I was in high school and was in the Amnesty International.  You hear about it and you think, how could anyone do that?  Of course, I didn't get the internet until 1996 and by then I was out of high school and had a newborn, so I had a lot of other things on my mine then the women being murdered in Iran and the Middle East thanks to the word of their stupid-ass-husbands.

So I'm on this mission - and I remember, Stoning ....  I need to put that on my list because it hideous.  It is one of the few things that makes my stomach churn ... well any murder does, but as I was searching for graphics for this blog, I mean...  I am currently sitting here nauseated to the tenth degree.  There are death photos on Google of actual stonings.

To hear about it, and to see photos, it is two different things...  photos make that impact that even the imagination has a hard time drumming up.

Women can be falsely accused of adultery by their lying cheating I no longer want to be married to this woman husbands... and they do not need actual proof, they can just say "she cheated" and be done with it.  Now, if a woman wants to make a claim that her husband is lying and she never cheated.... SHE HAS TO PROVE IT.

It blows my mind....

And then I saw a photo of a child who had been stoned to death.  The child looked anywhere from 2 to 4-ish.  It's hard for me to tell exactly and I didn't see any information on the age.  However, apparently, a child can be stoned for disobeying their parents.

I mean....  gobsmacked.

Oh and ...  it is not illegal to do the stoning, but it is against the law to use the wrong size stone.  It cannot be too big or too small.  They don't want large rocks thrown that could kill them in one blow, and they don't want too small rocks thrown that cause no damage.

Although I don't suggest going and looking at the actual pictures ... I do recommend that you are aware of this practice.

I read that death by stoning came into use in Iran after the 1979 revolution.  Prior to that, it was used in Medieval times...  but it's on our radar because of the brutal deaths in the Middle East.

(You could watch the 2008 movie named THE STONING OF SORAYA M - about the true story of Soraya Manutchehri, an Iranian woman who was stoned to death in 1986 when her cheating husband accused her of adultery.  Not sure I recommend it.)

In the case of Soraya, from the articles I have read, stones were thrown at her for 7 1/2 minutes, and although her face was mutilated, her asshole husband approached her and check her - finding her alive.  He announced the "bitch" is still alive, and so they continued to throw stones at her for a few more minutes.  Then once they pulled her out of the ground, wild dogs basically fed off of her until only her bones were left.  Then her Aunt buried what bones she could find (I'm assuming because dogs can run off with bones.) ...

How covered the person is

I just can't anymore.

Beyond the stoning - as for throwing them - there are cases where stones are placed upon people until they are basically crushed to death.  I saw, in once case, a huge body sided stone was used to crush someone.

(Notes Below)
Google Images

Google Images

Google Images

Google Images

Google Images

Google Images


Notes:

Being compressed by weights until asphyxiation  (Travis - See Also Asphyxiation)


DO YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL IDEAS???  Please leave a comment and tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love <3